So where are you now?
In every moment you have a choice. To either fall victim of the circumstances of life’s craziness or to embody your inner creator and begin to design the life you want to live. I am here to remind you to stop underestimating your powers as a creator. You are a drop of the divine. You are a unique individualized expression of creation – therefore; you are a creator!
We spend more time posting crap on Facebook than we do really thinking about what we want to create. When have you last taken a moment to consider what you want and why do you want it? What would you love to do, be, have, experience or share?
This is your life, and clearly, as you can see, another year has just clicked on by. You will keep breathing and you’ll wake up before you know it and it will be 2022. Aren’t you ready to really experience a life that you love?
I know you’re first thought is that “it’s too much work.” I want to reflect that the majority of the “work” is IN THE VISION. It’s in the IMAGINATION of what you want to create that begins to call the energy into form. When you can get clear about WHAT you want and WHY you want it, the universe immediately goes to work on your behalf.
Your role is to bring clarity and inner alignment to WHAT you want to experience and then to LET IT GO with no attachment, believing that what the universe will bring you is for your highest good and perhaps something even way more fantastic than what you can dream up on your own. Knowing that the universe is far more resourceful, creative and magnificent than your ego minds and tenacious will, why wouldn’t you enlist it’s help?
Here are the steps:
- Create space for this. Clear your schedule – be comfortable in a place that you can have time to yourself.
- Center yourself. Sit quiet. Focus on your heart. Listen to your breath. Pull your energy inward, call it into you. Bring it back from wherever it might be out circulating. Be Here Now. Remember you are a Divine Creator, embody that!
- Using a pen and paper (not a keyboard) handwrite your first sentence that starts with, “I am so happy and grateful now that I ______” (and then you fill in the blank with what you want to create).
- Some examples: “I am so happy and grateful now that I am supported with the childcare I need.”
- “I am so happy and grateful that school is back in session!”
- “I am so happy and grateful to have enjoyed the much needed holiday break and I am ready and energized to move forward in my life.”
- “I am so happy and grateful now that I am working my dream job for an amazing boss.”
- Begin each sentence with “I AM”. When you embody the “I AM” you are communicating with the universe and activating the law of magnetic attraction. Use words that are expansive, rather than contracting. Use language that speaks to what you DO want, rather than what you DO NOT want. For example, an Expansive Example can look like: I am so happy and grateful now that I am at my ideal weight. And a Contracting Example: I am so happy and grateful that I am not gaining weight.
- Include joy and gratitude into each sentence. How are you going to feel when this is actually happening? Get excited as you write. Describe all of your senses in your vision. What does it look like, feel like, smell like, taste like, sound like and intuit like? Include all your senses!
- Once complete, read it out loud once a day. Feel it as its coming closer into your experience. Get excited about it.
- Now, every single day, take one little itty bitty tiny little physical step, towards the direction of this dream. Do what you can, from where you are, but stay in action.
Keys to success:
Handwrite the vision in the first person, in the present tense, as if it’s already happening.
Make it 50% believable within the context of your life so that YOU believe it’s possible.
On the top or the bottom of your “Envisioning 2021” write the words “This or Something Better for the Highest Good of All Concerned”
If you take the time to Envision 2021, I would be happy to offer you feedback just email me at email@example.com
A catalyst for personal transformation, author, speaker and life-coach Donna Bond, M.A. offers inspiring classes, workshops and private one-on-one coaching journeys. A graduate of University of Santa Monica with a MA in Spiritual Psychology, Donna’s work guides individual growth and evolution helping you live into the full potential of your life from the inside out. Visit donnabond.com
Donna Bond, M.A. ©