We chase a lot of things outside of ourselves. We chase jobs, people, circumstances, money and happiness believing that when we catch up to these things life will be different, better, happier.
But, for those of you who have been around the block a few times and have obtained success and worldly possessions you may have found that happiness to actually be fleeting. It feels good for a few minutes, but sort of like carbohydrates, ultimatley you are left feeling empty.
Consider perhaps that the fulfillment you seek is, in fact, not outside of you, but rather inside you.
Designed especially for women, I have created a weekend retreat that addresses HOW you can begin to cultivate the gems and riches that reside inside of you. And, how you can begin to integrate these gems into your life so that you can live a rich, purposeful, fulfilling, joy-filled existence while you are on this planet.
Aside from those little nuggest, here are ten reasons why you might consider doing this.
10. Own the fact that, THIS is YOUR life. What you trade your time for is what you trade your life for. You can either keep putting everyone else first and trying to make yourself happy by getting acknowledgement and praise for the things you do for others OR you can start paying attention to doing things for yourself.
9. Realize that LIFE is a MIRROR. What is happening in our experience is just a reflection of the material we have in our consciousness. Some of that “material” is healthy and balanced and some of it is not. If you are caught up in a repeat performance of things you do not prefer, the only way you are going to be able to change them is by looking inside – not outside.
8. PRACTICE SELF-LOVE by accepting that gaining praise, approval, acknowledgement and recognition from people, situations, circumstances and things OUTSIDE of you is a little like ingesting empty calories. They might taste good going down for a few minutes, but ultimately you are left feeling empty. Instead, begin to praise, acknowledge, recognize and approve of yourself experiencing the lasting sustenance of this beautiful practice of self-love.
7. RELEASE RELIANCE on things outside of you to make you happy and you can give up being stuck in “control freak mode” trying to make sure the entire world behaves as you’d like so you can feel good. OR you can heal the inner pain points that invoke this type of reaction and you can move more fully into an intentional response.
6. DISCOVER WHAT YOU LOVE, what brings you alive, what lifts you up or you can keep trying to please everyone else in your life, entering self-betrayal and self-sacrifice every time you put your own needs aside to make someone else happy.
5. EMPOWER YOURSELF. take an active intentional role of participation in designing and creating what you would love to experience in your life or you can keep living by default letting life push you around.
4. LEARN TOOLS that will support you in cultivating a life of joy, fulfillment, happiness and aliveness.
3. BE IN AWE of your own magnificence. Quiet the voice of the inner critic for a weekend. Lay down the judgements of yourself and everyone else. Come into the knowing that YOU ARE ENOUGH.
2. RESIDE IN the LOVE THAT YOU ARE. Underneath all the patterning and programming and all the installed belief systems we pick up from our parents, teachers, schools, religions, government, society, culture, bla, bla, bla and on it goes – under all the things we were taught to believe is the TRUTH. The Truth that the pure essence of YOU is pure Divine LOVE.
1. YOU get to spend time with YOU. Recall your dreams, uncover your longings, come face to face with your discontent, have a revelation, figure out what you love, remember who you are and decide how you want to experience your life.
For all the details, the agenda and to register visit www.discoverauthenticyou.com