Motivated | Inspired | Engaged | Connected
Professional Coaching is new to Hospitality. And, the visionary leaders in hospitality are recognizing the power of Hospitality Coaching as incredible support for their team members in reaching their maximum potential, in multiples levels of their life.
Whether you are an individual ready to expand your career and your life, or a manager whose staff need one-on-one or team-based guidance to improve their performance, I am the perfect person to coach in hospitality because of my dedicated career in the hospitality industry for 28 years, prior to becoming a Professional Coach.
Hospitality management comes with a unique set of business and personal pressures. To succeed in such a fast-paced and competitive environment, you need not only competent technical skills, but an ability to lead and inspire others and to think strategically.
Having worked at all levels of the hospitality industry and held senior hotel management roles, I now combine my experience in Spiritual Psychology with an emphasis in Consciousness, Health and Healing to help individuals integrate balance into their lives on multiple levels. Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual. I am passionate about the personal self-discovery process as a pathway to the overall fulfillment people seek in their lives.
Quality coaching can transform your life and bring personal joy, fulfillment and aliveness while also attaining the material goals you work toward in your career. Coaching encourages a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth and change.
My coaching for hospitality encourages stepping out of one’s comfort zone and awakening your heart to what’s possible in your career and your life. My intention is to inspire and empower you to be the highest version of yourself, no matter what fears, doubts, or other obstacles may stand in your way.
Whether you are afraid of failure or of success, paralyzed by time and money issues, or just unsure of how to take the first step towards the life and career you deserve, I will teach you the tools and assist you with shaping the mindset to help you triumph. The ultimate result is to help you grow personally and professionally through identifying and removing limiting beliefs and patterns that have been hindering you from stepping forward into your full potential.
My coaching practice offers hospitality coaching benefits for individuals and teams who:
◦ Seek work-life balance, integrating the whole person and all aspects of life
◦ Need help identifying and addressing blocks which may be causing stagnation
◦ Desire to overcome specific issues and benefit from an experienced and objective perspective
The results look like this:
◦ Supporting oneself in using your gifts and talents for success
◦ Increased confidence, optimism and self-awareness
◦ Uncovering blocks that have kept you from greater success and personal fulfillment
◦ Releasing limiting beliefs and reframing them to support your life
◦ Improved self-awareness and communication skills
◦ Increased engagement with what matters
◦ Clarification on priorities
◦ Manifesting a clear pathway to step forward as your true self
My approach assists by:
◦ Exploring possibilities in a safe and loving environment
◦ Gathering information and offering feedback and perspective in a non-judgmental environment.
◦ Helping my clients Vision their future and how their career fits into that Vision
◦ Determining the strategy and gaining commitment for taking action
◦ Instilling personal accountability for outcomes.
As a 28-year hospitality industry expert and a heart-centered facilitator, I am uniquly poised to coach effectively in this space. I help my clients find the right answers by asking the right questions. Together, we gain clarity on what it is you desire. Prioritize what needs to be done. Identify what skills are needed or changes that need to be made. Create a strategic plan. Help you locate resources. And, deal with seemingly unrelated issues that might be getting in the way of real fulfillment, both inside and out.
Sessions are usually 60-90 minutes in duration and are conducted either face-to-face or via Zoom video conferencing or telephone.