Donna Bond Professional Life Coaching
2015 – Present
I assist you in achieving new heights of meaningful success, personal fulfillment and Spiritual aliveness. Be it in a professional or business setting or in your personal life. In partnership with Spirit, my Soul Centered Facilitation assists my clients along their own self-discovery path leading to transformation of consciousness. What you can expect through this process includes uncovering blocks that have kept you from greater success and personal fulfillment, releasing limiting beliefs and misinterpretations of reality, manifesting a clear pathway to step forward into who you really are and learning how to support yourself in using your gifts and talents for success on the Goal Line.
Donna Bond Marketing
2014 – Present
Providing strategic oversight of marketing, branding and positioning activities to increase awareness and market demand through print, online, radio, public relations and strategic partnerships, The goal to grow market share penetration and top revenues for your business. Twenty eight years of hospitality experience and a long list of credentials contribute to the expertise, skills and practical application I possess to help position your product to stand apart from your competitive set. I help your hospitality establishment grow market share and top line revenues while expanding and enhancing relationships with your customers allowing the operation to maximize profitability.
Director of Marketing
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Direct both short and long term marketing goals and objectives for this $90M+ AAA Five Diamond resort. Strategically repositioned resort to stand apart from extremely formidable comp set as exciting, relevant product. Total hotel revenue growth since 2010 increased 63% Formulate, develop and execute cohesive marketing plans and tactics to garner exposure through multiple platforms including print, online, radio, public relations and strategic partnerships. Maintain balance between brand guidelines and local needs in extremely competitive marketplace. Direct all advertising, public relations, social media and third party marketing agency relationships. Experienced in photography and video production. Persistent focus on revenue generation across all outlets while working in partnership with Director of Sales and department heads from each revenue generating outlet.
- 2013 Hotel of the Year, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Western Region
- 2013 The Ritz-Carlton Western Regional Marketing Achievement Award, three years running
- 2013 The Ritz-Carlton Western Regional Public Relations Achievement Award
- 2012 Hotel of the Year, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, The Americas
- 2012 American Express, Fine Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Partner of the Year
- 2012 Total Resort Top Line Revenue Growth 30% + in 24 Months
- 2012 The Ritz-Carlton Western Regional Marketing Achievement Award, two years running
- 2011 The Ritz-Carlton Western Regional Marketing Achievement Awarded at Global Leadership Conference
- 2011 HSMAI Adrian Award, Public Relations
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Sunstone Hospitality Management
2005 – 2010
Act as a trusted resource to more than 23 multi-branded full service and limited feature hotels including Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Intercontinental and independents. Provide direction, support and coaching to drive top line revenues in multiple West Coast markets including greater Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, CA as well as Portland & Eugene, OR. Guide Director’s of Sales and Marketing on both long and short term strategic sales plans in transient, group and catering sales to consistently identify new revenue opportunities, reverse negative trends, and generate income during need periods.
- Maintain top positioning in most competitive sets, ranking #1 in RevPar
- Achieved 107% of prior year revenue results in both 2007 & 2008
- 2006 results: $132M total revenue to budget of $129M, to PY of $121M or 109%
- 2006 rooms revenue results: $109M to budget of $107M to PY of $99M or 110%
Area Director of CRM Marketing Florida & Caribbean
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
2003 – 2005
Supported sixteen owned and managed hotels & resorts including Sheraton, Westin and Luxury Collection in Florida and the Caribbean. Led effort in direct response marketing with a primary focus on customer relationship and online marketing. Focused on need periods and developing strategic marketing plans in primary and niche markets, and executed against them. Maximized exposure of hotels through internal and external marketing channels. Built and maintained relationships with all stakeholders. Managed guest communications through CRM application and drove in house ancillary revenues. Performed tests, analyzed results, modified, and reported on revenue generated as direct result of marketing efforts.
- Exceeded return on investment expectations of 8:1
- Generated $20M in track-able promotion revenue in first full year of program.
- Publicly recognized for crisis management through Starguest Communicationsduring hurricanes
Director of Sales & Marketing, Sheraton Midtown Atlanta
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
2002 – 2003
Directed staff of seventeen and total hotel revenues in excess of $14M. 466 rooms. Mix of business, 60% group and 40% transient with 36,000 square feet of conference space. Led all sales and marketing efforts and initiatives in catering, group and revenue management. Maintained all brand standards within Starwood Hotels & Resorts while orchestrating area team in cross selling initiative within the Starwood Atlanta multi-branded portfolio. Selected as pilot hotel for new Starwood Technology tools Starguest Communications © and Stargroups ©. Today the hotel has been reflagged as a W.
- Awarded Q3 2003, Starwood Hotels “South East Regional Top Sales Performance” recognition.
- Promoted within Starwood into newly created Customer Relationship Marketing position.
Corporate Director Revenue Management
Directed and managed 55 hotels and 13 Area Directors of Revenue Management in full integration of day to day revenue management operations. Provided analysis and execution of pricing and inventory management. Gave technical and philosophical support in trend analysis using hotel reservation system reports as well as Sunstone generated reports. Created and implemented company guidelines for weekly sales strategy meetings. Evaluated and made recommendations on revenue strategies with the goal of increasing revenues. Intricately involved in assisting VP of Revenue Management in development, creation and implementation of revenue management forecasting system designed and built specifically for Sunstone Hotels.
Regional Director of Revenue Management
1998 – 2000
Successfully led 30 hotels in analysis and execution of retail pricing philosophy of Single Image Inventory practice, to increase RevPAR and gain market share. Provided technical and philosophical direction on hotel’s revenue forecasts and market projections, consistently remaining within +/- 3% variance. Designed, created and implemented comprehensive revenue management processes to include revenue tracking worksheets and sales strategy calendars. Identified and acted upon revenue opportunities daily. Prior to RDRM position, held leadership position as Area Director of Sales & Marketing overseeing joint sales team for the Sheraton & Omni Hotels in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Recruited, hired and trained property and cluster revenue managers.
- Designed and presented Continuing Education Programs.
- Directed sales effort & staff for dual-branded hotel’s in West Palm Beach, FL
Hotel Sales, Marketing & Revenue Management
Interstate Hotels Corporation
Ten year history with heritage Interstate Hotels Corporation demonstrating consistent upward mobility holding numerous positions at multiple locations. In 1989, began hospitality career at Providence Marriott in Providence, RI working all group sales markets including corporate and SMERF. Transferred to Sheraton Colony Square in Springfield, MA as Sales Manager working Association market and was then promoted to Dir of Revenue Management. Transferred to Marriott Cypress Creek in Ft. Lauderdale, FL as Director of Revenue Management and was then promoted to Director of Group Sales. In 1995 Promoted to Director of Sales & Marketing at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
- 1997 RevPar index finished at 110.7% positive index % change of +3.2%,Ft. Lauderdale Hilton
- 1997 Room Revenue finished at 114% of prior year on $12 million, Ft. Lauderdale Hilton.
- 1995 Awarded “Director of Group Sales of the Year”, Marriott Cypress Creek,Ft. Lauderdale FL
University of Santa Monica
Bachelor Degree Hotel Restaurant Management
Johnson & Wales University